Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Educational websites

Barbara Piscitelli was asking me about useful websites for museum and gallery education.

Museums/galleries:

Barbara – you'll see here I selected mostly gallery websites as I know that's your interest.

Online educational resources:

I know this is only a taste – it's a huge web world out there, the trick is to subscribe to a few things rather than a lot. To that end, for those folks who don't already know – we have a large online network called Museum 3.0 with over 240 members. Feel free to sign up and continue these conversations – we're having a discussion about education on there right now! It's the one-stop shop for all things museum and gallery-related.

1 comment:

Barbara Piscitelli said...

Hi Lynda,

Thanks for the links. What a way to share ideas; I am really grateful for the information. I am actually very interested in babies and toddlers accessing museums at the beginning of their lifelong journey into science, nature, culture and art. So, if you know of specific programs featuring the very young - especially innovative programs - I would be happy to read more!

Barbara Piscitelli