Tuesday, August 21, 2007

ICOM 2007 Day 2 Afternoon session

Was going to go to the NATHIST group this pm (the natural history museums group). Their program sounds fantastic with several Aussies presenting. Unfortunately I didn't get there as my lunch only arrived at 2pm!! I was disappointed to miss Janet Carding's talk Can natural history museums change the world? A view from Sydney. However, I know that she would be talking about a discussion held at the Museum about the Tom Hennes Hyperconnections article in Curator. Some of that discussion can be found on this wiki - audience-research » Hyperconnection article.

Pity, but luck was with me as I proceeded to have a great lunch with Eilean Hooper-Greenhill and Graham Black. We ranged over the world of Web 2.0 and what this means for museums. I promised that I would give them some links to further information so are two:

Enjoy!

No comments: